About MeMeet Lisa
Photographer. Fire Wife. Mama.
Believer. Adventurer. Sunset Chaser.
Beach. Golden light. Mountains. Campfires.
Movie Couch Snuggles. Kitchen Dance Parties. Coffee in the morning. Ice Cream at night.
San Diego, California
Learn more about me below...
I live in the cute coastal town of Cardiff by the Sea near San Diego, California. I truly have a true passion for photography. It's something I have loved since I was a young girl. I was always the friend carrying a camera and the one who took all the pictures for my big family. Now creating memories for others, that will be treasured for generations, is an honor. I am married to my best friend, Jonathan and we have 3 amazing children - 8, 5 and 10 months old. They are so much fun! But as a mom I know how taking pictures with little ones can be. So I try to make sessions stress free - you'll receive a helpful pre-session prep guide full of tips from outfits to preparing your kids (and sometimes dad) for your shoot! Photo sessions can be really fun - tickles, games, snuggles - I will capture all the personality and joy of your family! I have unique, beautiful locations all over San Diego. Whether it's a favorite beach or a golden field I will make you and your family feel natural, comfortable and have the best photo session ever!
Here's 10 Things About Me:
- The beach is my happy place.
- I believe in miracles because of my beautiful babies. They are many prayers and dreams come true.
- I married my high school sweetheart. I have the prom photos to prove it!
- I love camping or taking a road trip adventure with my little family. Yosemite and Zion are my favs.
- I love coffee in the morning and ice cream is my go to late night treat.
- I studied photography and digital art in college. My favorite was developing film in the dark room.
- I love to dance and sing with my kids. They don't realize yet I can't keep a beat or have any rhythm.
- My favorite season is Summer but I love everything about Christmas.
- I collect old cameras - I received some special ones from my dad and grandfather. And I always look for a new treasure at antique or thrift stores.
- Being a mom is my greatest joy. They may drive me crazy somedays but I love them so dang much!